A Precious Love

A Precious Love
What other way is there to profess my love?
I’ve gone on my knees and thanked the heavens above
For you are my most precious and sacred treasure
A woman whose beauty knows no measure
Your love is such an indescribable blessing
It’s rather wondrous and completely amazing
Each day I share with you is a wonderful surprise
I can spend an eternity just staring into your eyes
Simply Amazing
If beauty and brains were to ever be described
They could take your name, and have it inscribed
For your face is carved out by angels above
Carefully crafted with dedication and love
Your presence is enough to stop the sea from waving
And your smile is enough to persuade ships from sailing
I can’t wait to see you each and every day
For you make life amazing in every way
For You
My love, for you I’ll cross a thousand rivers
I’ll face my ultimate fears
Just so I might hold you one more time
And kiss away your tears
I’ll swim across treacherous oceans
And run across barren desert planes
Until I’m back in your loving arms
My love, for you I’ll do it all over again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love poem for Her

Words From My Heart!