Love poem for Her

Love poem for Her

11. Thoughts of you surround me.
You’re the beating of my heart.
The love you give defines me.
My life is no longer dark.
You give your hand so sweetly.
I am lost if you’re away.
You have me so completely.
I cherish you night and day.

Without your breath, I cannot live.
I need your lips on mine.
Nothing at all I wouldn’t give.
I’ll take nothing and be fine.

For in your arms I’m always home,
So happy and so proud.
Never a day you’ll feel alone,
And I’ll yell it oh so loud.

I love you with all my heart.
[So Happy And So Proud by Scott Sabatini]
12. L is for ‘laughter’ we had along the way.
O is for ‘optimism’ you gave me every day.
V is for ‘value’ of being my best friend.
E is for ‘eternity,’ a love that has no end.
[Our Love by John P. Read]
13. If I had the words to describe my feelings for you
I would be the happiest man in the universe
But words seem to fail me time and time again
So I have to settle for the words in this verse
Your touch, your smile, your presence and soul
Mesmerize and entangle me completely
If I had but one ambition, one utter goal
It would be to stay by your side for eternity
[Words of Love]
love poems for her
14. The sugared scent of the marigold in full bloom;
Can’t even overpower your presence in the room.
Even in the middle of the crowd, you are the only girl I see;
In the front of the altar, it is the place for you and me.

The majestic rainbow etched in the bright blue sky;
Can’t catch my attention when you are passing by.
You are the one who fill color into my life;
And it will be of extreme joy, if you will be my wife.
[My Future Wife]
15. Shall I forget the face of a bright sunshine?
Whose beauty is comparable to an angel so divine;
Shall I overlook your smiles that are so sweet?
Just a glimpse of you knocks me off my feet.

Shall I pass a day without seeing you?
Or miss a chance to prove my feelings are true;
Shall I think twice to win your heart?
Living without you will tear me apart.

Shall I not recall the way your hair dances in the summer air?
And how your laughter warms my cold winter;
Your gentle breath swifts right through the autumn’s call,
Shall I confess this love or wait until the next fall?

Shall I hold your heart or will forever yearn for it?
I long for the day when our lips would meet;
Shall I live another day without saying how much I Iove you?
Or shall I die as a friend veiling these feelings for you?
[Shall I?]
16. No man will not notice the beauty in you
It’s like you are an angel out of the blue
Your face may not launch a thousand ships
But it’s your heart and soul that are for keeps.

You mesmerize me with your innocent smile
But it’s your eyes that had me there for a while
How I wish everyone would appreciate
The beauty in you which is never to hate.
[The Beauty in You]
17. I love the way you nag and glare
It makes me know how much you care
I love the way you walk, just like a man
Not really sexy but it sure is fun.

I love you just the way you are
No pretentions even from afar
I love you because you love me too
Just like the way I do.
[I Love You]
18. The blaze of sunshine touches my face;
As I woke up with your thoughts I can’t erase.
And then outside the window, the view I start to gaze;
Tryin’ to solve the mystery as complex as a maze.

I don’t know what I feel— I think I’m falling;
Hanging at the edge with hopes someone is catching.
My heart is too fragile, don’t want to see it breaking;
I hope you feel the same, or else I will be crying.
[Mystery by 365greetings]
19. I never thought that this day would be so wonderful
Seeing your face that’s absolutely beautiful
Every smile of you gives my life a reason to be bountiful
The beauty that you possess can make every boy a fool.

Every time I hear the echoes of your angelic voice
All other sounds vanished even the smallest noise.
You always show the perfectly craved poise
If ever your love would be mine,
I’m the luckiest among all boys.
[Luckiest]
love poems for her
20. If my love for you is in every grain of sand;
All of the beaches will surely run out of land.
The land to be its shore and the sea will dominate;
With the waves of love that cause my world to rotate.

If my love for you is in every bark of palms;
Trees will be naked under the sun that chants a psalm.
They will be dancing to tune of the soft breeze;
Then I’ll whisper “I love you,” and then you’re filled with bliss.
[Summer Love by 365greeting]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Precious Love

Words From My Heart!