My Wish, My Dream

My Wish, My Dream


I wish I may
I hope I might,
dream upon
my wish tonight.

I cannot wake
until I see,
what my soul
would like for me.

I need someone
more than they know,
for with them
my heart can glow.

I wish I may
I hope I might,
get my wish...
of you tonight.

For Ed


Maybe you think I keep you
like I keep my old shoes
because I can't bear
to break in new ones
but that's not the reason.
After all these years
you’re still a good fit,
still polished to a shine
in my eyes.
I want to be laced up with you
as long as I live

To the woman I love, and what happened after she said hello.

Because You Said Hello

© Martin Pijanowski
Because you said hello
My heart has been opened,
To accept a love from someone I adore.
My soul have has been awakened,
By a light it has never seen before.

Because you said hello
I can share a life once relegated to loneliness,
Dreams once reserved to fantasy,
Thoughts once shared by no one,
But finally embraced between you and me.

Because you said hello
I have a partner in life,
Someone which to share our strife.
I have a soul mate to desire,
Someone whose love will not tire.

Because you said hello
I have found a woman,
That I did not think existed.
A woman so beyond belief,
That only a movie could have depicted.

Because you said hello
I once again feel alive,
Feeling joy and bliss,
And feel a love for the first time,
I thought did not exist.

I am 14 years old...... This is a piece of my heart I'd say... I met this boy one day, and fell in love with him... I just love this person with all my heart!!!!

In Love With You


I was just sitting there for a while,
thinking of your smile,
I love that way you look at me tenderly,
you make me feel eternity.

When I'm with you,
I believe this to be true,
I don't have the sense of fear,
knowing that you are near.

You've showed me true love,
that you're my man from above,
I am so thankful to have you,
to you I'd say, "I LOVE YOU TOO".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Precious Love

Love poem for Her

Words From My Heart!