A Promise

A Promise


I promise my love, to always be here for you
To always be your light when all else grows dark
To always be your guide when you lose your way
To always be your reminder when you lose all hope
I promise my love, to always be here for you

I promise my love, I will never leave your side
You will never wonder where I am
I will always be there when you reach for me
I will always be here when you need me
I promise my love, I will never leave your side

I promise my love, I will love you with all that I am
I will always kiss you when you least expect it
Always look upon you, even when you don't know it
Never give up on you, even if you give up on me
I promise my love, I will love you with all that I am

I promise my love, that I will be everything you need
I will be your shoulder to cry on
I will be your pillar to lean on
I will be your soul mate, now and forever
I promise my love, that I will be everything you need

I promise my love, that I will be loyal to you
Loyal in the times you don't want me
Loyal in the times you don't need me
Loyal in the times you need to be away from me
I promise my love, that I will be loyal to you

I promise my love, that I will love you always
No matter how hard it gets
No matter how lost we become
No matter how far we drift apart
I promise my love, that I will love you always

Whole Again

 
I am happy, I am fine,
Especially since you are mine.
The day I met you
Was a wish come true.

Remember I will always love you,
Don't forget these feelings are still new.
Your smile brings out the best in me,
You are the greatest anything ever be.

Your joy, your laugh, your love
Really keeps me going when push comes to shove.
You are the light that shines down upon my life,
So I can't wait for the day to call you my wife.

The sky shows a new shade of blue.
It is brighter, like my feelings are too.
For you, everyday my heart grows in size,
And I nearly melt every time I look into your eyes.

We will make it through thick and thin,
As long as we're together, we'll always win.
You are like the pea to my pod,
Because you must have been sent by God.

Please stay with me forever,
We can do it, never say never.
You are so kind, so gentle, so sweet,
And with you, my life is simply... complete.

Love Is A Mystery


Love is a mystery,
with many colors included,
Green, red and yellow,
purple and blue,
orange and violet,
brown, black, white and grey too.

Love is a mystery,
which comes to stay for a while,
Love is important,
without it we would die.

Love is a mystery,
it brings you sadness and pain,
anger, jealousy and fear,
will be with you for years,

But you will also get some thing,
that will make it worth,
to live through those emotions,
without being hurt,
to much and many times.

That would be,
happiness, joy, trust and surprise,
respect, love and lack of despise.

Love is no mystery it's just all in your head,
when you experience all the emotions,
from falling in love,
you'll know that you're glad to be just with them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Precious Love

Love poem for Her

Words From My Heart!