Love Poem For Her


41. Why is it that my heart still skips a beat, every time I feel your touch? How is it that someone so wonderful, let’s me love them oh so very much?
42. You are the apple of my eye, the star in my sky, you take my breath away, for you my darling I will always stay.
43. For so long I had searched, looking for love that’s true. And then one day my soul saw you and said, “Oh, there you are, I’ve been looking all over for you.”
44. It amazes me how people can just pass by you, and not realize that they just missed an opportunity, for them to know the most beautiful and amazing woman in the world, but then I sigh and smile deep within, thanking the universe for showing me you, the most stunning being in my universe.
45. Sometimes I’m sad and life gets me down, but I always know I can turn that around, by closing my eyes and picturing you, the source of my joy, my angel, I thank you.
46. You are to me, like coffee in the morning, a warm shower in the winter, a deep breath in times of fear. How is it that whenever I need you, at the right moment, in just the right way, you draw near?
47. You are the sunshine of my life, you are the sun that shines so bright, and when the moon is full in the sky, at night I hold you so tight.
48. Without you I am incomplete, never have I missed someone so, my arms long to hold you tight, and I’ll never let you go. Your face, your lips, your soul, your heart, please promise me we’ll never again be apart. For without you, I am but a shell, you are my heaven and without you is hell.
49. What other way is there to profess my love?
I’ve gone on my knees and thanked the heavens above
For you are my most precious and sacred treasure
A woman whose beauty knows no measure
Your love is such an indescribable blessing
It’s rather wondrous and completely amazing
Each day I share with you is a wonderful surprise
I can spend an eternity just staring into your eyes
[A Precious Love]
love poems for her
50. I have been blessed, I live only for your happiness, for you my love, I will give you my last breath.
51. Please take my hand, please take my heart, I wanna live my life with you, I just can’t wait to start.
52. My dreams came true because of you. We will never be apart, I give you all my heart. You make me want to be a better man, for you to be happy, I’ll do whatever I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Precious Love

Love poem for Her

Words From My Heart!