Our Love


The charm in you smile keeps me thinking
Thinking of your touch keeps me up at night
When we're together I'm barely blinking
You're as important to me as the light
Thoughts of our kisses get my heart racing
This love is so perfect, it's unreal
You get me off track, then I start pacing
And when we strife I won't eat a meal
After all we've been through you're still so blind
I wish you would notice I'm always here
Do you know what we have is hard to find
When I break down it's more than just a tear
I need to know am I wasting my time
Or will out hearts be jocund and sublime

I wrote this poem because I felt like my boyfriend didn't like me and didn't want to be with me anymore, I thought he was ashamed of being my boyfriend and I wrote it and gave it to him and the next day he held my hand in front of all his friends and the school and told me he loved me.

Do You Love Me Like You Say You Do?


I love you,
Though it seems like you don't love me,
But you tell me you do.
You act like we're just friends,
When really we're dating.
Is it really so hard to just hold my hand?
Or tell me you love me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Precious Love

Love poem for Her

Words From My Heart!