The Moment!

The Moment!


The moment is here, we've been waiting for,
Planning and hoping for that special day.
Thoughts go deeper, our emotions get stronger,
Nights are shorter, days are longer.

The time is here, to get wrapped in each other,
we can't wait to get started, our love as we wanted.
The packing, the talking, the excitement is building.
we're ready for love, with passion it's coming.

This time will be different, much better than ever,
Our love must be blended, We're starting out slow.
Each moment in time, will be written in stone,
my darling I care, I want you to know, I love you so!

Our minds are made up, for better we'll be,
Our love is for ever, our hearts are together.
we will merge as one, body and soul,
This day was long coming, it's time to begin!

Love


Love is what makes a man
work for the common good.
Love will listen to a lonely heart
that cries to be understood.

Love always brings comfort
when sorrow binds a friend.
Love is the inspiring action
that will a quarrel mend.

Love bears attack from foes
without revengeful mind.
Love shows humanly compassion
and always being kind.

Love is forgiving and forgetting
to allow another chance.
Love is alive on earth’s terrain
and the sea’s and sky’s expanse.

Love remains the greatest power
and always it will be.
Love is what I will give to you
forever and through eternity.

Are We To Be!


Will I ever be the same?
the first time, my eyes met yours?
My life has changed, because of you,
I saw in you, my missing piece.

Will I ever feel your touch?
how eager I am to be near you.
I'm trying not to sulk,
my feelings, I must hold..

Will I ever be with you?
you said, some day.
I hope the time is soon to come,
for us to be together. this is my dream.

I don't know why, I love you so,
the reason is way, deep in my heart.
I'm glad we got to talk, just like this,
Are we to be? our love will tell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Precious Love

Love poem for Her

Words From My Heart!